The Howell County Jail is implementing a new inmate visitation, starting Saturday March 17, 2007. The new visitation schedule will help increase the security and safety of the jail and the Sheriff's office.
1) Visitation will be split between Saturdays & Sundays
2) Inmates with last names starting A through L will have visitation on Saturdays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Inmates with last name starting M through Z will have visitation on Sundays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
3) Each inmate will be allowed 3 visitors only.
4) The inmate will specify, in writing, the three visitors. The inmate will be responsible for contacting those persons. No inmate will be allowed to use the Sheriffâ€™s office phones to contact their visitors. The inmate may not change their authorized visitors, once the list has been turned in to the jail staff. The three listed visitors will be the only people to see the inmate for the duration of the inmateâ€™s incarceration.
5) Each inmate will have one 30 minute visit. The three visitors will have to divide the allotted time.
6) The authorized visitors must call the Howell County Jail between 9:00am & 11:00am, (417) 256-4323, on each Saturday morning. Each visitor must give their full name (First, Middle & Last) plus their date of birth. No reservation will be made before or after the designated time.
7) Each visitor must show a photo ID before any visits will be allowed.
8) Any visitor that refuses or fails to show identification will not be allowed to visit.
9) Any persons currently on Probation or Parole with the Missouri Department of Corrections cannot visit any inmate at any time.
10) Persons under the age of 17 will not be allowed to visit unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
11) Any person(s) that are caught in violation of any of these rules or attempting to bring an unauthorized visitor(s), will be banned from visiting any inmate(s).
Contact the Jail at 417-256-4323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org